Android App Development
At SKM, we provide a wide range of android application development services, and build customized apps that can meet the requirements of any individual client. We have a powerful and experienced team of developers and engineers that can tackle any challenge and work on any Android platform.
With us, you will be able to convert your ideas into functional, user-friendly and easy-to-use applications, which significantly increase your chances of success at the global Android market, and provide you with many different options for further development and advance.
Our team has vast experience in creating all kinds of Android applications, including native Android applications, web-based Android-compatible applications, or hybrid applications
Android with 85% market share in mobiles, must be the first choice for any Mobile App development.
We have successfully developed more than 50 Android Apps, we excel in developing Android Apps in the following domains:
- Retail and Fashion Apps
- Social Networking and Social Media Apps
- GPS Navigation Apps
- CRM application
- Travel Apps, Food and Restaurant Apps
- Health, Fitness and Lifestyle Apps
- E-commerce and Shopping Apps
- Real Estate Apps
- Music Apps, Multimedia Apps
- Education Apps
- Facebook & Twitter Apps
- Google Map driver Apps
Android runs on hundreds of millions of handheld devices around the world, and it now supports these exciting, new form-factors.
- Mobiles & Tablets
- Wearable Devices
Android App Development Environment
You need the following software to start developing Android Apps
- Download the Android SDK, https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
- Install the ADT plugin for Eclipse https://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/eclipse-adt.html
- Download the latest SDK tools and platforms using the SDK Manager.
Why Choose Soft Key Matrix, as your Android App Development Company
- We have very well experienced and well trained Android Application developmentteam with profound knowledge of Android SDK and Android libraries.
- Eye catching design: All great apps have great design and we understand this very well.
- Without a good, simple & fluid design it is very difficult for an app to become successful.
- Strong backend team: We have a strong backend team who can do any server side coding and integrate any API or web services to the Mobile App.
- We delivery projects on time, thoroughly tested on most of the real devices with guaranteed approval on Google Play store.
- Our team is excellent in communication, English is our primary language. We use Email, Skype, Instant Messenger, Phone, Whatsapp for communication.
- We have developed more than 50 Android apps doing very well on Google Play store, our pricing are reasonable and our strong and experienced team will deliver you top quality Android App.
- Reasonable and high-end App Development services at competitive price. We never compromise on work quality.
- We follow the best practices in Android App development which ensures guaranteed approval of the app on Google Play store.
- We can take any existing app and fix bugs or implement features in it.
- We also provide App upgrades & maintenance services.
Our Development process
Requirement gathering: We work closely with our clients to understand their requirements. We create documents and make notes of everything which serve as requirement document.
Design: Once requirements are clear we move on to design the App layout in Photoshop. Design is one of the most crucial part of any App, without a good, simple & fluid design it is very difficult for an app to become successful.
We thorough design iterations with client until the client is satisfied with the design & layout.
Agile Development: We follow an agile development methodology, this model ensures forward progress and accountability and also ensures that we are never off track.
Some cool facts about Android
- Android is an Open Source Linux based operating system designed for touch screens and developed by Android Inc. Google purchased Android in August 17th, 2005.
- Android is built on C, C++. Android runs a VM named Dalvik. But it’s not a Java Virtual Machine. Android’s run time includes a SQLite database!
- 85% of all handled devices run Android as on Q3, 2014.